- Inventory businesses and seek ways the Town can support and encourage existing businesses to grow and recommend strategies to attract new economic activity.
- Inventory available properties and opportunities for economic development and develop recommendations on how to promote those properties and employment opportunities.
- Support Swanzey’s community brand and strengthen our Town’s identity in the region and state.
EDAC holds its regular meetings at 5:00 p.m. at Whitcomb Hall on the second Monday of the month. Minutes are posted on this website and at Town Hall.
Economic Development Advisory committee MINUTES
Economic Development Advisory Committee minutes are posted on the Town website and at Town Hall.
Seven members and one alternate member are appointed to three-year terms.
- Catharine Bergstrom, Chair (2024)
- Gus Lerandeau, Vice Chair (2026)
- JR Coughlin (2024)
- H. Gregory Johnson (2025)
- Michael Gomarlo (2025)
- Hannah Maynard (2024)
- Angelo Di Bernardo (2025)
- Sly Karasinski, Alternate (2026)
- Mark Scalera, Alternate (2024)
Phone: 352-7411 ext. 108