The three primary functions of the Health Officer are:
- To enforce applicable NH laws and administrative rules, as well as local ordinances and regulations enacted by the town of Swanzey.
- To serve as a liaison between state officials, local elected officials and the town of Swanzey on issues concerning local environmental and public health.
- To be a leader and active participant in efforts to develop regional environmental and public health capacities.
- We look forward to serving you. If you have any questions or need further information, please contact Health Officer Pam Fortner (contact information can be found in the sidebar).
Pam Fortner, Health Officer
Town of Swanzey
PO Box 10009
Swanzey, NH 03446
- NH DHHS Lead Poisoning Prevention Program
- NH DHHS Tick Information
- Bed Bug FAQ’s
- NH Legal Aid: Bedbugs in NH and The Law
- NH Covid Information
- NH Radon Program
- 12 Ways to a Healthy Home