Qualifying land includes
- A tract of farm land, forest land or unproductive land totaling 10 or more acres.
- A tract of any combination of farm land, forest land or unproductive land which totals 10 or more acres
- A tract of undeveloped land of any size, actively devoted to growing agricultural or horticultural crops, with an annual gross income from the sale of crops normally produced totaling at least $2,500
- A certified tree farm of any size
- A tract of unimproved wetland of any size
The deadline for applying for each tax year is April 15th. For an application, stop by the Town Hall or use the link above for a digital copy of the Current Use application and reference materials. If you have any questions, please contact the Assessing Coordinator at 352-7411 ext.114.