60 East Shore Road
Memorial Day - Labor Day
Open Daily from 10 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Lifeguards not always on duty
We closes for the season at 8pm on Monday, September 4th (Labor Day)
Rules & Regulations
The following people and their guests are allowed at Richardson Park and may be asked to verify their status: Swanzey residents, Swanzey taxpayers or property owners, employees of the Town of Swanzey, Guests staying in inns or hotels in the Town of Swanzey, or others as approved by the Board of Selectmen. Violation of any of these rules may result in guest being required to leave the Park and may result in being prohibited from visiting in the future.
Open Memorial Day to Labor Day
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- No running, jumping off rocks, pushing, dunking, playing tag, throwing objects, snapping towels. throwing sand, or any other type of inappropriate behavior in water or on beach.
- All waste and trash must be placed in trash containers.
- Language or conduct that is obscene, discriminatory, threatening or illegal will not be tolerated.
- No swimming beyond buoy lines.
- No pets of any type on the beach.
- No alcoholic beverages allowed.
- No shampoo or soap allowed in the water.
- No glass allowed on the beach.
- No Boats (motorized, paddle or sail) or trailers of any kind are permitted.
- No tobacco or smoking of any kind
- No Fires.
- No grilling.
- When lifeguards are on duty they are in charge.
- Swim at own risk when no lifeguard is on duty
- No sitting or hanging on safety (float) line.
- Please do not feed the ducks
- Visitors must enter the park from the road, no swimming or boating in.