- The Town has initiated the Southwest NH Enterprise Zone in North Swanzey to make moving in EZ.
- Swanzey town administration and community has a reputation for being pro-business.
- Many business industrial areas have access to municipal water/sewer, high speed internet and 3-phase power.
- Quick access to city shopping, entertainment and medical facilities without city burden and costs.
- Reasonably priced executive and workforce housing.
- Area Colleges with extensive continuing education programs that support maintaining a skilled local workforce.
- Rural charm with abundant walking, hiking and recreational areas.
If you are interested in developing a business or learning more, please contact the Director of Planning & Economic Development, Matthew Bachler, at 603-352-7411, ext. 108, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.